Saturday 6 October 2007

Rugby World cup

We actually played like the defending world champions today.

The england tight 5 (numbers 1-5 for the non rugby players amongst you) absolutely dominated the aussies in every area of the game today.
They set up the platform for Jonny Wilkinson to kick his goals, he missed a couple, but it doesn't matter, we still beat Australia

This world cup has been fantastic. I am a huge rugby fan, and it has been great to see so much rugby on TV, my wife may not agree. I have loved watching the emerging nations such as Tonga, Georgia and the USA play on the world stage.

I now have a new hero in life, I want to be just like Sebastian Chabal, the French Back row player, and hero for Zurich Premiership side Sale. I am going to grow my hair and Beard, and get down the gym a bit more.

No comments: