Monday 9 July 2007

My Favourite tunes

Just wanted to share some of my favourite tunes with you all in Blog Land.
Have a listen to them, share your opinions by all means.
They are varied to say the least. All of the tunes hold something for me, or I just think they are fantastic tunes.
They are the best for various reasons, whether that be for having a great intro(It takes two- Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock), or being the best song from a classic album (Wish You were here- Dark Side of the Moon), they are all my favourite tunes.
Feel free to listen to them, it is my first time using Divshare, and I hope I have done it right.
Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I do.

1.Pink Floyd- Wish You Were Here
2.Massive Attack- Unfinished Sympathy.
3. Eurythmics- Sweet Dreams
4. Rob Base and DJ EZ Rock- It takes Two
5. Rapper's Delight- Sugarhill Gang.
6. Stevie Wonder- Signed, Sealed, Delivered.
7. The Charlie Daniels Band- The Devil Went Down to Georgia.
8. Marvin Gaye- Let's get it on.

Hope you enjoy them.

4 comments:

Tony said...

Quite a lot of old tunes James. Any newer stuff you like.

James Franco said...

I sound really old when I say this, but they really don't make them like they used to.
I do listen to The Killers, Snow Patrol, Jack Johnson and a few others, but find myself gravitating back to my older cd collection.

Rob said...

James: Wish You Were Here is from, um, Wish You Were Here, not Dark Side Of The Moon!

Can you call Silvana - we've got a Sat Nav query...

James Franco said...

I stand corrected, but it is a fantastic tune nevertheless.

I have rung Silvana and left a message with her. Waiting for her to call me back.