Monday 6 August 2007

Saturday night

Antoinette's sister, Gemma was over for the weekend, so we all decided to get the gang together and go for a few drinks.

What followed was what could be described as "a damn good night out".

Magners over Ice is my new favourite drink, unfortunately, so is sambuca.

Antoinette decided to call it a night about 12.30, and said to me the fateful words, "you can stay out for a bit longer if you want to".

I lost track of time, and rolled in at 4.15am. It is amazing where time disappears when you are chatting, drinking and enjoying yourself.
Since the smoking ban, a club in the town we live in has developed a huge beer garden, so we were sat in there, chatting away. It was like being on holiday, the weather was warm. I had my cider, all was good.

I didnt feel so happy at 9am on Sunday.

2 comments:

Tony said...

Have you tried Magners with a shot of Sambuca? Could be this year's Summer sensation

James Franco said...

I tended to leave the sambuca until after many magners, but I will give it a go for sure.