Saturday 19 January 2008

Loads to tell you

I must hold my hands up and admit I have been really bad at updating my blog. I apologise for this and must try harder.

I have loads of things to share with you....

John and Sian's wedding went really well, the bride looked stunning, the groom was a nervous wreck by 11am, the meal was fantastic.
My speech went down really well, what can I say? I am a comedy genius. I was really nervous before the speech, but as soon as I got the first laugh, I really enjoyed it.
We ended up going to bed about 3am, having consumed far too many bottles of everything.
The couple went away to San Francisco and New York for their honeymoon, and had a great time.

My audition for Mastermind was last Thursday, and I have no idea how it went. I had to do a 25 question general knowledge quiz, which they told me I would get about 1/2 right. I think I got about 17-18 right, but made some basic errors, especially thinking that Hepatitus is known as the kissing disease instead of Glandular Fever. I should find out in a couple of months if I have made it through.



I have started running, in an attempt to get a bit fitter. I went out for the first time last night, and managed about 1.3 miles before my lungs started burning and I started feeling feint.
I am playing rugby today, so I wont go tonight, but I will go again tomorrow night.
Hopefully I should be up to a decent distance fairly soon.

3 comments:

Silvana said...

Good for you! I have started running too. Can only manage about 30 minutes and i walk for 30 seconds every 10 minutes too so not all that brilliant. I'm sure we'll both improve if we keep it up. Perhaps we should sign up for the Dovedale Dash? Good to have a goal (and it not until November...)

James Franco said...

sounds good to me.
I will be taking my trainers to Italy with me, so we can go for a run along the beach.

Tony said...

Yes - I'd like to the Dovedale Dash. i did it once years ago and really enjoyed it.